Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
October 23 – 27, 2017
Customer Appreciation Transit Week
To celebrate public transit and all citizens of Brownsville who use public transit services.
Joinus to show your support ofBrownsville Metro’s public transit services!
Events & Activities
B Metro is planning a full week of events to bring community awareness to the citizens of Brownsville who use public transit service.
Public transportation is a link that gets Brownsville commuters to work, education facilities, medical appointments, shopping and recreation activities. Transportation is a crucial solution to the regional and local economic, social and environmental health infrastructure.
Please click on link to view more information: /DocumentCenter/View/4827
Come and join us to celebrate the dynamic Marketing Campaign Kick Off Press Conference, hosted by Brownsville Metro.
- Include VIP guests as well as regular riders like you and me.
Learn moreabout transit week; and, how public transportation plays a vital role in living an active Brownsville lifestyle. The campaign focuses on commuters, workers, students, pedestrian, and bicyclists using public transit services.
- Grant Funding was provided by Brownsville Community Improvement Corporation (BCIC).
Brownsville Riders be sure to take the time to simply say “Thank You" to the Administrative/Maintenance Professionals of Brownsville Metro.
Brownsville residents will ride the bus for FREE All Day as part of Brownsville Metro’s Passenger Appreciation Day Festivities.
- Save gas and wear/tear of your vehicle; and, help the environment by reducing traffic and gas emissions.
All Brownsville commuters are invited to celebrate Bus Driver Appreciation Day by thanking and acknowledge their bus operator…
- Say “Thank You” as you board or exit the bus
- Or write a special “Thank You Note” explaining why you appreciate Service Operators and drop it in a drop off box that will be located within the La Plaza at
Come and join us to celebrate the Fall Festival Event, which will feature food, games, activities, costume contests, raffles, music and other goodies all in the name of Celebrating our Customers!